Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eric, why do you say these things?

   I am very anti religious person because I know that people need to take responsibility for THEMSELVES. We need to face life on life's terms, with no belief that a cosmic zombie that died and came back to life can fix things for us. That is just an irresponsible thought. As Normal Bob Smith puts it, it is, in fact, a criminals wet dream. It is a downright perversion to think that an innocent person can take responsibility for your 'sins'. The Bible is a book written my man, who is imperfect, and often immoral. the Bible is written by imperfect men, also.  I have heard the mumbo jumbo that the Bible is written by the hand of man, which was directed by God. Most Xians agree, and this is a VERY IMPORTANT piece of information to carry in your pocket as you read this blog, because if god is perfect, and all knowing, and the Bible is his message to us; it only makes sense that the Bible would be free of interpretation, plain and simply matter of fact. It's 'truths' would be obvious and non deniable. It would be written to make God just as appearant as if he were to part the clouds each day and say 'Goodmorning' to me as I was headed out to go to work. Yet it is not written this way. The bible is nothing more than 3,500 year old snake oil
   Let me set some expectations on this blog. I am making a point here, not taking you to the Doctor for a tune up on your self confidence, you may get offended here, but you will be offended by reality hitting you in the face. Reality dissolving your deluded thoughts that there is a sky fairy waiting for you with gold laden streets. I may come off as many of the following: an ass hole, a retard, a moron, a heretic (This one I take proudly, Thank you!), a devil worshipper (Pretty silly and ignorant of you top call me this one. Remember, I said I was an Atheist. Carry a dictionary through this blog too, if you need to) , and a host of other things.
  I welcome ALL comments, however, please keep the following in mind:
  • I will be respectful to all PEOPLE, but maybe not your thoughts, after all the point of this blog is show reality. If I let you remain ignorant to reality, reveling in your self-indulged ignorance, I have wasted my time. Respect to other people will be a 2 way street in this blog. No name calling. call it like you see it, but be respectful of PEOPLE.
  • If you comment, or email me, that I am an ass hole, I will remove your post, remember, I already admitted to that one. (Look up this page)
  • I am not here to prove there is no god at all, that is beyond our human capability. I am here to disprove the BIBLE, to show it as the human written, mistake laden, brain washing tool that it is, and that there is no need for religion to have ethics.
  • If you post something really stupid, please know that it will be mocked. So THINK before you post. I may even share some of the stupidest stuff with other web sites, just for fun. Using spell check counts here too.
  • Remember, this god crap is all a fairy tale to me. It's fake. not real. Made up. So, please don't be too surprised when I commit Blasphemy against your sky fairy, his zombie son (who is himself), or the cheating wife, Mary.
Last, but not least:
  • Stay on point. If the Blog that day is about an action in Genesis, please do not start talking of exodus, unless there is a tie to the subject. We will get to the other books soon enough (At least I am hoping we can, I mean it's not like we live to be 969 years old like Methuselah did(Genesis 5:27), and there is a lot of bull shit in this book to uncover!)
Now, on with the show.....


No comments:

Post a Comment