Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Top 10 Reasons Why the Bible is Repulsive

This video should probably have been added to the first post in this Blog. I think it speaks for itself.
These are teh reasonsI could never even considder being a Christian. Many Christians I talk to say things like, "Well, that is in the Old Testament.", when asked about these verses, and some say that they are outdated. Well, I do things rigth, which means 100% to the best of my ability. So, being a Christian to me would HAVE to include these things as well, because they are in the Christian Bible for Christ sake! Picking and choosing which parts of the Bible I would want to follow wouldn't be Christianity, it would be Ericanity. And,if I were to creat Ericanity it would not in any way, shape, or form include the promoting of stoning of children to death for backtalking their parents! Yet this order from God, the order to kill children for disrespecting their parents, is in every bible in every Christion based church in the world, and that IS REPULSIVE.
If you didn't know this, you should read your Bible, it is the quickest and most convenient way to see that The Bible is a Fairy Tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment